Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A great invitation

I noted in a previous post that I've got the OK to use my other blog on nursing education for end of life care to meet the final project requirements for NU501.

I'm developing a brief paper on the general subject of blogging to go along with the blog and its content, and one of the issues in that paper is the value of links and related forms of recognition from like-minded bloggers and other media.

In that spirit, here's an email I just got today from Christian Sinclair, a hospice and palliative care physician, and co-editor of Pallimed.
We have the December slot (for Palliative Care Grand Rounds) open if you think your Death Club blog would be up for it?

Great job writing so far. I have been meaning to highlight a few of your posts but have not gotten to it yet. I plan on submitting some for the upcoming PC Grand Rounds at Geripal.

I most certainly am up for it! I'm grateful for the chance.