Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NU501, first feedback

I just got the following email from my instructor regarding my first assignment for this course:
NU 501, Nursing Informatics, Assignment 1, Grade A. You did an excellent job with Assignment 1! You demonstrated that you could surf the web and find some interesting web sites. You were able to use criteria to evaluate the web sites logically and clearly. The web sites you found were very informative and I could see where they would be useful in your practice. You were very thorough and I enjoyed reading about the sites you chose. You did a great job posting your favorite website to the discussion board.
And, just for posterity's sake, here's what I posted to the course discussion board:

One assignment down, four more to go for the course. Once this course is done, just thirteen left for that credential declaring me a master.

Go, Weasels!